IPOs & Global Offerings
Taylor Rafferty has a broad range of capabilities to assist corporate issuers and their investment banking advisors, drawing on our knowledge of the financial markets, research capabilities and specialization with financial media audiences around the world.
We provide comprehensive support for companies and their advisors during IPOs or secondary offerings. Specifically, we help fine tune the equity investment case, and prepare management on the needs and expectations of market audiences and how to effectively communicate the investment story. We work with financial advisors to ensure flawless logistical execution of complex multi-team events and IR visits throughout Europe, North America and Asia.
Following the offering phase, we help companies prepare for life as a listed company. This involves strengthening our clients' infrastructure in order to cope with new demands, and developing an analytical IR and media that prioritizes their capital markets opportunities, objectives and resources.
- Extensive global IPO and offering experience – Crafting the investment case and development of world-class corporate information materials
- Organization of offering roadshows and large group financial presentations
- Speaker training to enhance management effectiveness
- Global financial media relations programming
- Comprehensive transaction support services including our web-based communication platform www.deal-manager.com for seamless, real-time file sharing, updates and document management